Built between 1930 and 1940, the former Manifattura Tabacchi is situated in the western part of the city, close to the historic centre and not far from S. Maria Novella railway station.
The complex, occupying an entire block extending over 6 hectares, is located alongside the Parco delle Cascine and the Novoli district.
Manifattura Tabacchi is a former industrial complex for the manufacture of tobacco products, consisting of several buildings many of which designed by Pier Luigi Nervi. The redevelopment project includes a mix of intended uses (commerce, tourism, hotel, office and residential); some of the buildings will be demolished and reconstructed, while those of greater historic and architectural value will be restored and reused.
The Puccini Theatre and the kindergarten housed inside the complex will be relocated in accordance with the Recovery Plan currently under development.
Shareholders: 40% CDP Immobiliare Srl - 60% Earth Grafton S.à r.l.
Go to Project details