CDP Immobiliare has gained strong expertise in the provision of technical, organizational and commercial services in support of the management of its real estate assets and of the improvement projects carried out in partnership or as provider of other companies of the sector.
In particular it is engaged in:
- asset management
- project management
- sale and marketing of real estate projects
Through in-house professionals and synergies with qualified partners, CDP Immobiliare pursues the enhancement and growth of real estate assets, constantly searches for new investment opportunities, and oversees technical and strategic asset management, on its own account as well as for other companies.
Internal resources are specialised in:
- management, development and enhancement of real estate portfolios
- search for and identification of new investment opportunities
- planning and strategies of redevelopment projects
- technical and financial feasibility analysis
- coordination of Property Management Services (enhancement and income and/or sale)
- property maintenance management
CDP Immobiliare has acquired extensive experience in the development and execution of city planning projects, from the preliminary phases to design in partnership with the most reputable professionals and coordination of all execution phases.
- design, execution and development of real estate projects
- city planning, city planning instruments, administrative and legal procedures, relationships with public administrations
- project definition: types of actions, intended uses, etc.
- budget and work theme determination and management (designers, contractors, etc.)
- coordination of execution phases
- cost and timing control
Vendita e Marketing delle operazioni immobiliari
CDP Immobiliare owes its accurate, in-depth knowledge of the Italian real estate market, among other things, to its partnership with leading national and local industry players who are in direct contact with the specific realities and needs of the different areas.
- marketing of real estate assets
- market analysis and sale and purchase pricing
- assistance in contractual and legal processes (preliminary agreements, final deeds of sale, Land Registry procedures, etc.)